Altai Altai

Oh crap I'm so sorry! I got careless with my mobile and voted a 1 and I can't change it!!!

Ugh. This is excellent

I Am Alive I Am Alive

I think if you did a Daft Punk remix that you would likely improve some of their songs. Not because they'really bad mind you

AIM - Love In Essence AIM - Love In Essence

So cool to see this one in the runner-ups. Good work.

Rahmemhotep responds:

I'm pretty sure everyone who didn't win is a runner up :P

AIM - A long way through winter AIM - A long way through winter

I've been taking some to go through some of the submissions. I know I've come across this one before but I don't recall properly listening to it.

*sigh*

.....

I'm just staring at my fingers dumbfounded trying to think of what to say with more than one word. But I can't.

Beautiful.

AIM - In That Moment AIM - In That Moment

Man, there's some that I've been meaning to go through and relisten thoroughly and this is one is one of the most rewarding ones.

I view music as a language of emotion and this one speaks a a thousand words easily. If I weren't such a manly man free of emotional range, there may have been a tear as I was listening to this (all kidding aside, it's easy to get a little teary eyed with this one).

Props to you good sir.

AceMantra responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words! You're right about music being a language of emotion. It helps people relate to each other in a unique way. Emotionally moving and inspiring people is what I love to do most.

Don't worry, even manly men are allowed to shed a single man-tear. :P

AIM - Chris, the Boat and the Tormented Sea AIM - Chris, the Boat and the Tormented Sea

Aw man, I'm sad I missed this. I enjoy hearing your pieces (even though sadly I don't often take enough time to sit down to them).

I love your style, and I love your solo piano pieces. Definitely soothing, and just downright beautiful. You may not have won, but you no doubt have gained yourself a virtual hug over this.

Right on mate (don't think I'm Australian)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

You didn't miss it if you're listening to it now! And I'm glad you did :3!!
Congratulations on your placement! I missed your track as well, but I took a listen now, and favorited it, because it's really cool! :DDD

I threw this piece together in like half an hour, so I don't mind not making it on the album! I'm still glad I participated though, as always :D
*gives a virtual hug*

Thanks a lot for listening and reviewing! ^_________________^

drowning (AIM) drowning (AIM)

I have no idea how I missed this get posted. I feel bad that I did.

But....

This is definitely you. I love hearing your style pop up here and again. Although, for a sad song, this is pretty peaceful and happy. I bet I can write something more sad (haha not a real challenge. Making sad songs make me sad, and sad isn't fun lol).

But I get where you're going with this. And I dig it. The more I listen to it, the more I can just about visualize a thought process going on with this, and the emotion. And it makes me happy.

My mind is confused now. Thanks for that.

But I'm happy

AIM - Light Enduring AIM - Light Enduring

I will be honored to lose to this.

Phonometrologist responds:

You flatter me. Your piece is quite the fun adventure so thank you.

AIM - RPM Overdrive AIM - RPM Overdrive

AAAAWWW YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!

I love me some good AIM metal.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening! Rock on \m/

Dark Matter Dark Matter

I enjoy hearing stuff from you. Not a bad piece overall. The mixing sounds like you're relying heavily on a compressor to keep the volume from clipping, which distorts it a bit.

The beginning took me back to playing the Bruce Lee game on the SNES (Facing the Demon). That part was cool

Pandasticality responds:

the distortion was intentional : 3 i'm glad my song paint an image for people, or a nostalgic flashback heh, thank you for the review !

- Pandasticality